Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Quality Control...Is Outstanding


Feline's Pride is so grateful to its long time customers and their kitties.  Our customers know why we are here, and further understand what's going on.

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing this letter on behalf of Shelby Gomas.  I have known Shelby for several years.   I also purchase the Feline's Pride food for my Persian Cat.  This food allows me to keep my cat healthy.  Before I introduced her to Feline's Pride raw diet she had multiple health problems.  At present my cat is healthy and happy.
I recently became aware of the Food and Drug Administration action against this wonderful company.  I am devastated and ashamed such a reputable organization is playing dirty with a small company.  I reviewed the testing techniques FDA is using.  I also reviewed the techniques the USDA is using.  It is apparent what FDA is using is much stricter criteria than USDA.  USDA allows certain percentage of dangerous bacteria in the poultry.  Feline's Pride uses chicken which is of food quality.  He, Shelby Gomas, purchases his chicken from Perdue.  So it is a scary thought the chicken we use for consumption tested positive for salmonella.
I am aware of practices Feline's Pride uses.  It's facility is clean and appropriate for handling any type of standards.  The quality control which Feline's Pride uses is outstanding.  I also would like to mention that our 2 federal agencies could not develop similar criteria for testing.  It is a shame how much this small company suffers basically because 2 federal agencies are in a disagreement.   
This recall was totally unnecessary.   
No animal has become sick from eating Feline's Pride raw diet.  The only thing I can imagine is big industry producing artificial Cat Food have special interests to shoot the Feline's Pride operation and used the FDA as its weapon.  I will definitely continue to use Feline's Pride Food.
Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion.
Sincerely,
Mikhail Strutsovskiy M.D.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 
Pain Management Service and Cosmetic Dermatology
Cheektowaga, NY 
Thank you Dr. Strutsovskiy.  We are all very appreciative of the assistance of the many professionals who have helped us to understand the depth and breadth of what's been taking place.  It's been quite the learning curve, and we are grateful for your professional review of the technical information!


No comments:

Post a Comment